Made from 2-inch thick planks of solid Acacia wood and powder-coated iron, the Reese bench is finished and sealed with a clear semi-gloss NC lacquer to preserve its genuine tree edges and unique wood grain. The nature of the wood and live edges ensures each bench is one-of-a-kind, with random edge profiles, knots, cracks and varied grain patterns shining through sundry hues of amber and golden brown. The Crossroads collection from Modus offers a carefully curated selection of eclectic, interchangeable dining room pieces designed to add style and comfort to your everyday routine. Crafted from premium timbers, molded metals and supple performance fabrics, Crossroads blurs the lines between contemporary, rustic, modern and traditional.
• Made from 2” thick planks of solid Acacia with natural live edges.
• Legs constructed from iron tube with a satin black powder coat.
• Natural Acacia semi-gloss finish.
• Live edges are sanded and sealed for a beautiful, splinter-free finish.
• Natural variations in the wood grain and edge pattern ensure no two pieces are alike.
• Handmade by skilled artisans in India.
Table Size : 80″ W x 30″ H x 40″ D
Chair Size : 18″ W x 35″ H x 23″ D